It takes a village to raise a… farm! While a farmer has to be handy to get the job done sometimes they need to call in backup. We wanted to share some of our favorite local businesses with you. Our mission is to keep our dollars local, have relationships with all those involved with our farm, and to encourage the local movement.
All the businesses on this page are friends of the farm. They’re as passionate about what they do as we are about what we do. We’ll be adding more as time goes on, but you only make the page if we’ve actually done business with you. #trustlocal
Tell them Camps Road Farm sent you!!!
- Osborne Land Management Services: excavating contractor, site work
- AccuCrete LLC: ready mix concrete for small and large projects
- Lenz Electric: electrician, residential, solar, & systems
- WM Perotti & Sons: plumbing, heating, & air conditioning
- Arbor Services of Connecticut: complete tree care company
- Sunshine Car Repair: full service car repair and preventative maintenance
- R&F Towing and Truck Repair: towing, automotive repair
- Aleweb Social: Small business services, website design, marketing, publishing
- Dr. Roger E. Oppenheimer DDS: quite possibly the best dentist in the world
- Dr. Roman Alder: pediatrics (Mabel’s doctor)
- New Milford Farmers’ Market: covers a lot of the local farms
- Motherhouse: farm camp, farm workshops, kids education
- South Farms: special events space, beef, market
- Puddle Mountain Farm: merino wool and silk children’s clothing and handmade toys
- New Twist: hand spun yarn, Hi Tal!!!
- Litchfield Locker: our local butcher